At Lakeview Chiropractic, we have a unique advantage in working with massage clients. Since we provide a therapeutic environment in which our massage therapists and Doctors of Chiropractic work hand-in-hand, we can provide a 360-degree approach to wellness.
Why Are You Getting Massage Therapy?
One of the first things your massage therapist will want to know is why you are getting massage therapy. An experienced massage therapist will plan the session to address your needs and desires. The most common reasons are:
- General Relaxation
- Relieve Sore or Tight Muscles
- Relieve Tension Headaches
- Recovery from Sports Activity
- General Health and Fitness
- Improve Circulation
- Complement to Other Health Care
Approach or Style
Many massage therapists use an eclectic approach to their work, combing several different massage styles. Some massage therapy approaches have specific applications. Talk to your massage therapist to find out if their style is suitable for the goals you have set for your massage session.
Schedule Your Appointment For:
- An invigorating deep tissue massage to relieve your muscle pain and stiffness
- A soothing relaxation massage effective for stress reduction, calming your body and mind.
- A clinical treatment specific to your injury or problem areas.
Preparing for Your Massage Therapy
Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment so you can properly prepare for your massage therapy. Depending on your comfort level, please remove as much or as little clothing as you wish. Your massage therapist will leave the room so you may disrobe. Please lie down on the table, cover yourself with the sheet, and relax.
Massage Therapy Services
- Swedish or Relaxation Massage: A soothing, relaxing massage that helps relieve stress and calm the body and mind.
- Deep Tissue Massage: An invigorating massage that relieves muscle pain and stiffness.
- Hot Stone Massage: Hot stones are used to warm and relax your muscles allowing for deeper pressure.
- Bamboo Massage: A luxurious new modality that promotes a deep sense of relaxation and well-being.
- Pregnancy Massage: A relaxing, nurturing, pampering session for mom-to-be.
- 60 Minutes: $66
- 90 Minutes: $99
- Hot Rock (Additional): $25
- Bamboo (Additional): $25
Discuss financial matters before the session to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Payment: Payment is usually due either immediately before or after the session. The method of payment varies.
- Insurance Coverage: Check with your insurance company first, if you are expecting them to cover the cost of therapeutic massage. This varies from company to company and state to state.
- Gratuities: Gratuities are not expected by the therapists, but are graciously accepted.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours notice if you must cancel an appointment.
- A cancellation of fewer than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment will result in a $25 fee.
- To ensure that all of our clients receive the best possible service, late arrivals will result in a shortened appointment.
We are excited to see you at Lakeview Chiropractic. Schedule your massage therapy today by contacting us or filling out the form.